Looking for specs for a GM MAF

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Feb 8 04:33:20 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, February 07, 1999 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: Looking for specs for a GM MAF

All I can offer is the specs on a GN/Ttype and they are 27-147Hz 4.6-4.6v
50% duty cycle.  Those are nembers I've gathered but not actually tested.
The calibration will change depending on sensor.
Bruce

 I went out to the junk yard today and found a MAF out of a late 80's
 buick, part number 25007770.  Does anyone have any info on this
 sensor or where I can look up GM sensors?  I was able to hook it up
 and get the frequency output working, but I would like to know how to
 translate the frequency to a mass flow rate.  Will this MAF be able
 to handle a 220HP 3.4 liter engine or do I need something bigger.
 Thanks
 Brian Franchuk