High grade connectors

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Tue Feb 9 04:03:37 GMT 1999

I think a company called painless wiring has them.  I believe they are
at least in the jegs catalog, and maybe the summit catalog.  I had to
buy some 3 connector ones to convert my O2 sensors from a 1-wire to a
3-wire.  They have up to 6-wire connectors and come with both the male
and female connectors.  They are called weather pack connectors in the
catalog, but seem to be exactly the same as the ones GM uses.

			Roger