Diagnosis steps & tools?

Tedscj at aol.com Tedscj at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 05:13:25 GMT 1999

tyuhas at mail.arl.arizona.edu writes:

<< Mine has an auto trans.  I had thought about trying out other proms.  Is
 it basically that if the donor has the same computer, same engine, and is
 either MAF or not (to match my car), then it's a decent candidate?

Yes, In fact the Grand Prix I got my prom from was actually a 727 instead of a
730 computer, but they are really the same guts.  It worked for me and solved
my problems even when cleaning my IAC and using different IACs from other
junkyard cars didn't (solve my problem.)  But maybe I was just lucky.