Todd Israels israels at MNSi.Net
Wed Feb 10 00:08:27 GMT 1999

At 06:43 PM 2/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Group,
>
>I recently joined the group and have participated in the recent CPU buy,
>having just missed out on the driver, I/O group buy and am curious if there
>are sufficient interest to start a new group buy for the driver, I/O and
>eventually BDM parts.
>
>I'd consider taking on 1 the project to buy the driver parts, however, I'm
>located in Canada and this would increase the end cost since 99% of the
>parts (except PCB's) have to come up from the US anyway. Payment would be
>is US $$.
>
>/Marc

	May be an Idea to have a Canadian group buy as myself and several others
are north of the border.  I have founed that some stuff is cheaper to get
in canada than to import and pay shipping and exchange(dont know how this
is since in all comes from the same manufacturing plant) but the volume
discounts the group gets realy helps.