Going to unsub

David Sagers dsagers at ci.west-valley.ut.us
Wed Feb 10 15:41:42 GMT 1999

Good Luck Unsubbing, I tried about two weeks ago and I still receive 50+ messages a day.  The info and discussions are enjoyable, but the volume makes my boss crazy!

>>> "Randy" <rbraun at mail.enter.net> 02/10 5:29 AM >>>
I subbed to this list to play with my '91 GTA, however I bought a '99
T/A and will be selling the GTA.  Never did have the time to put into
decoding the ECM.

If anyone needs help with a DFI problem E-mail me direct and I'll
see if I can help.

If I want to play with the '99 I'll get me a HPP+.  Wasn't it nice of
congress to make these new cars tamper-resistant.  Now I don't
even need to pull a PROM, I just plug in the reprogammer.

250 e-mails a day is too many, I got to cut down on the lists.

I'll unsub friday.
Randy Braun
'77 C-10 pick-up, DFI-Tuned Port, 350, for Sale
'89 K2500 C6P stock
'82 Firebird, DFI, ZZ3
'91 GTA, Stock