Electric fuel pressure gauge.

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Thu Feb 11 15:41:06 GMT 1999

>I just found out from a friend about a set of marine guages that seem to
>fill the requirementfor a electric fuel pressure guage at a not so
>ridiculous price. They have the standard 2 1/16th electric fuel pressure
>guages for $44.00 and the senders are $39.00 (list). The come in the
>following ranges: 0-15psi, 0-60psi, and 10-90psi. Senders are 1/8th in
>NPT. They also have a complete line of other guages: tachs, oil water
>volts etc. They are made by a company called Gffrig and sold through
>Livorsi Marine (847) 548-5900 or at www.livorsi.com.  This is not an
>endorsement, just provided for info, Nico

I think a key question to ask would be whether this fuel gauge is Coast
Guard approved--and ask for a copy of documentation of that fact if they
claim to be so approved. Anything Coast Guard approved for use in a marine
fuel system WILL be good, safe, reliable, damn near bulletproof stuff. Just
make sure that the CG approval is for use with GASOLINE, not just for use
with diesel!

Regards, Greg