Electric fuel pressure gauge.

Daniel Ciobota dciobota at hiwaay.net
Thu Feb 11 18:49:49 GMT 1999

 I think most of the additional expense of a mechanic's gauge is the fitting
attachment for the schrader valve.  I bought a mechanical liquid filled gauge for
about $40 that threads into the port that contains the schrader valve (you have
to unscrew the valve).  It's very accurate, at least for my tuning purposes
(within 1psi).  I assume the schrader valve attachment has to be pretty failsafe,
thus the added expense.  Just my $.02.

BTW, I don't know if my previous post got through, but Jegs lists a digital
electric fuel pressure gauge with sender for about $80.  It's a 20-100psi unit.

Daniel