Parallel Port eprom programmers - suggestions

Al Lipper efi at cardozo.org
Fri Feb 12 07:00:55 GMT 1999

Needhams electronics sells a variety of excellent programmers, and I have
never received better service from any company.  They honor warranties
beyond the specified term, and when I had a problem with my programmer,
they not only fixed it in a few days, but they sent me replacements for the
chips that I damaged in it.  Check out http://www.needhams.com/

		Al