Toluene/Tollex

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Fri Feb 12 08:57:57 GMT 1999

Forgot to mention anyone interested can look at the chemical fact sheet at
http://www.pascoes.com.au/html/hazard_7249.html
I have no idea what I'm looking at, so I'd like some input if possible.

Dan     dzorde at soanar.com.au

>To: diy efi
>From: dzorde at geocities.com (dzorde)
>Subject: Toluene/Tollex
>
>Hope someone can help.  I've been trying to track down a Toluene supplier
in Western Australia (shouldn't be too hard), well it seems everyone are
moving to something called TOLLEX instead which is apparently safer and
cheaper.  But no one could tell me how different it is to Toluene.  Does
anyone know if TOLLEX will work when mixed with petrol as Toluene does ?