Toluene/Tollex

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Tue Feb 16 04:36:44 GMT 1999

Thanks James,

Finally got a reply from the supplier today (never thought I'd hear from
them which was why I mailed the list), they didn't want to give me any
specific details on Tollex.  But they did say that due to its vastly
different composition to Toluene it would not be suitable as an octane
booster.  So I'll keep looking for a cheap supplier of toluene or Xylene, I
would use MTBE but isn't it rather expensive compared to Toluene and Xylene ?

rgds

Dan     dzorde at soanar.com.au