Needed: 727 and 730 4 cylinder MEMCAL

Paul Tholey pft101 at psu.edu
Wed Feb 17 02:01:17 GMT 1999

Doug,
	I only play around with the EFI stuff a very little.  I don't even know
what a 727 ecm is really.  But I looked down, literally, and there is one
leaning next to my Pentium.  It is yours for $25. I think I bought it one
time thinking it was a 747.  I lost out, $25, and that is what I have into
it.  I also have a 730 ecm, with a complete harness.  If you have any
interesst let me know.
	Now for a more exciting question.  What are you building?

Paul Tholey