modifying fuel rail

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Thu Feb 18 06:30:46 GMT 1999

 I have a steel Bosch regulator bung I need to attach to a steel GM fuel
rail.  The rail OD is .750; I made a side cut into the bung with a 3/4"
end mill, so the bung fits the curve of the rail very tightly.

 I have some 1/16" prefluxed brazing rods and some silver solder.  Which
method would be most appropriate for attaching the regulator bung to the
rail?

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?