multimeter advice needed

Wen Yen Chan chanwe at ecf.utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 18 13:11:41 GMT 1999

Hello,

Why not pull a ELD (electronic load detector) from a 86-89 Acura Integra
or any Acura Vigor.  The sensor is used to measure the DC electrical load
and allow the computer to adjust the idle speed and alternator output as
required. I think the output is normalized to a 5volt scale. If anyone is
interested I'll probe the sensor's output.

Wen