PWM fuel pump

rauscher at icst.com rauscher at icst.com
Thu Feb 18 13:51:13 GMT 1999

Tom S wrote:

>Bob, I want to use that Motorola/99 Mustang map adjusted fuel pressure sensor
that
>puts out 0-5 volts to feedback the analog circuit... then we have a map + pot
>adjustable fuel pressure.

Tom, can I get a bit of info on this guy (the fuel sensor). It sounds as though
the
fuel pressure measured is relative to the MAP pressure? Cost? Almost sounds
as though the Mustang is doing the PWM fuel pump?

As for the schematic, I have to draw it up and get it scanned. When it does
arrive,
just remember that it hasn't been in a vehicle yet.

Thanks,

BobR