ford injector sensor price (fuel pressure sensor)

Chris Conlon synchris at ricochet.net
Fri Feb 19 04:18:46 GMT 1999

At 07:03 PM 2/18/99 -0600, Steve Gorkowski wrote:

>If you guys have this information sorry. 1999 stang injector sensor
>price $60 hooks to fuel rail 3 pin connector and has a vacuum line to it
>. I think this is the same thing as the fuel pressure sensor you guys

That's the Motorola IPS unit some of us were talking about, or rather
one version of it. If you don't mind, I have a couple more questions
about it:

What sort of fitting does it have to attach to the fuel rail? Does it
look adaptable to something generic?

Likewise for the vaccum port - is it generic enough to just attach some
vac hose to?

And finally, is it $60 list, or do you have to have connections to get
that sorta price?

I know I can do the job with a separate FP sensor and MAP sensor, and I
need a MAP sensor anyway, but it would be nice to have a unit with known
good accuracy if possible. This is good, the whole PWM fuel pressure
thing is looking more doable every day.

   Chris C.