Bosh Spark Plugs (Barelyl on topic I guess)

Xwiredtva xwiredtva at email.msn.com
Fri Feb 19 17:29:01 GMT 1999

Split fires use one electrode that splits. It was better used in 2cylce race
engines. I used them when I raced Motocross. For automotive applications
your right they stink. The 4 electrode bosche should be better because it
uses 4 electrodes instead of one that splits. Best bet is to buy one and
plug it into your spark plug wire and then start the engine and see how it
sparks. It's cheaper then buying 4,6,8 of them then finding out they don't
work on your vehicle.
    Direct Hitz is another spark plug type thing that is supposed to put out
more energy and has been idependently tested to perform.
    Also if your ignition system is weak the plugs will make no difference.