Bosh Spark Plugs (Barely on topic I guess)

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sat Feb 20 17:58:45 GMT 1999

This is true BUT, The spark travels to the point of least resistance,,,I have
used the NGK 4 prong plugs(similar in design to the Bosch) in many endurance
type race engines and after much use you can see that the electrode is
becoming square and not round as it alternates which ground it jumps to....as
one ground becomes hotter from being fired upon it alternates, and as for a
"magic" plug that makes more power,,,there is no such thing....but as
mentioned, these type of multiple ground areas will last longer in a severe
use environment.....hth's
-Carl Summers

 a message dated 2/19/99 2:37:08 PM Pacific Standard Time, n5xmt at bellsouth.net