Bosh Spark Plugs (Barely on topic I guess)

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Feb 20 18:27:08 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: EFISYSTEMS at aol.com <EFISYSTEMS at aol.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Saturday, February 20, 1999 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: Bosh Spark Plugs (Barely on topic I guess)

That sounds like they are endorsing the erosion (the more the better),
supports a
lower ionization level for the spark to occur.  Physic folks feel free to
reword that!.
But, that's just the opposite of autolite.   Hmmm, maybe it's a matter of
being more
engine/ignition specific, then I would have thought.
   Do the extra electrodes mask reading the porselean?.
Bruce