STREET DYNO FREE

Daniel Ciobota dciobota at hiwaay.net
Sun Feb 21 05:50:47 GMT 1999

Jemison Richard wrote:

> Anyone tried the voltage divider?   It would be a cheaper than the
> inductive
> pickup I'm thinking.
>
> rick

I built one from Mike's instructions, took me a whopping 30 minutes to
solder everything together and install and rca female jack in my center
console.  Like I mentioned before, it works great, I use my camcorder to
record runs and the code accepts it perfectly.  I think the whole thing
cost me about $8 at Radio shack, including a package of rca jacks and
some 18 gauge wire.  No messing with inductive pickups, and the whole
thing is plug-and-record.

Daniel