Ford Schematics

Pedro Haynes edwards at sunbeach.net
Sun Feb 21 10:28:03 GMT 1999

I would try the Library but I live in a place where I would never find a
book like that in a library. I was hoping to find a web site where I could
find the wiring diagrams. I think a Manual should have the
schematics......Any one out there with a car powered by RS 2000 engine, and
have a manual for it??

Pedro