Ford Schematics

Chad Clendening clendenc at execpc.com
Sun Feb 21 20:16:08 GMT 1999

I just helped someone drop a 93 5.0 cobra engine into a 86 Ranger.  He got
complete body wiring schematics from a FORD dealer for under $20 each if memory
serves me correctly.  They were well worth the money.  They were on full size C
or D paper, not the D size shrunk to A then printed in the back of a car manual.

These had the pin numbers of the computer connection, the wire color, and the
circuit number.  A few pages in the beginning had the description for each
number.

Chad