STREET DYNO FREE

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Sun Feb 21 22:09:26 GMT 1999

I hope everyone has got it ok by now..
I just got back to work after the weekend (no email at home)
I see I was not the only one excited when i saw the web page for STREET dyno
free.
You sometimes get that timeout problems when 100 people try to download the
same file at once.

It's good to see people actually read my posts...
I suppose the words FREE help...

At 01:45 PM 19/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Stuart, anyone,
>Has anyone been able to download this?   I've tried multiple times but it
>just times out.  Could someone attach the file to me?
>Thanks.
>rick

Stuart
Australia
1 * 1988 VN Commodore Buick 3.8l V6 (Aussie GM Vehicle 808)
1 * 1976 Chrysler Charger 4.3l Hemi 6 with DELCO P4 808
1 * Bench ECU for testing and playing 808

Email: stuart at kenelec.com.au