ECM wiring harness help

Fran and Bud quest100 at gte.net
Tue Feb 23 03:06:06 GMT 1999

Peter,(0r DIY List)
I have found a low mileage "98" 4.3 as a replacement for my "93" C1500
4.3.(160,000 mi.)
I plan to use the "93" TBI as is on the "98" but was warned by Chev parts
guy that subtle differences in engine years may cause problems. Does anyone
know of any hidden Gotcha's???

Also does anyone know if there is anything that would interfere with using
new "99" cylinder heads.

It should be a couple of no-brainer's, but the factory has been known to
slip in a sneaky thing or two.
Bud