ECM wiring harness help

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 23:31:43 GMT 1999

Call howell-efi (www.howell-efi.com).  They were selling complete
intake setups with harness and computer for like $1250 or so.  They
were brand new pulls from some defective 4.3s.  I am sure that they
would make you a harness with whatever computer you wanted (prolly 96
or so).

Andy
p.s. you have to look through everything on their website to get their
phone number.

---steve ravet <Steve.Ravet at arm.com> wrote:

> Bill, is '97 an OBD-II ECM?  If so you might think about using the
> electronics from a '96 or earlier.  The further back you go the
cheaper
> it is likely to be.
>
> Carsonwv at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Well, I bought a 97 4.3L Vortech to put into a CJ-7 or an older
S-10.  I am
> > having difficulty locating a wiring harness for it though.
Getting a computer