Need Fuel Pump Help...fast..

Van Setten, Tim (AZ75) Tim.Van.Setten at CAS.honeywell.com
Wed Feb 24 17:09:38 GMT 1999

	Be careful here Larry,  my experience here says use ONLY a Bosch
pump!  Don't use any other brand because you get what you pay for (volume of
fuel at what pressure?).  If you want a used pump from a junk yard for about
$10.00, get one off of a VW Rabbit.  It is one of the biggest Bosch pump out
there.  If you want new, find a Bosch distributor in your area and get a
GFP-216, about $200.00.  I was also told that NAPA carries one for about
$150.00 that comes off of a late model Corvette.
	Good luck...Tim.