Saginaw fittings

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Wed Feb 24 19:42:10 GMT 1999

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> Are you sure those aren't quick connect fittings?  One ridge on the
> fitting, about 1/4" from the end?
> Shannen

Ummmmm.....  Guess that shows how much I know about fittings.  As I
recall it's a steel tube coming from both ends of the filter, with a
little bubble or ridge around the tube, about 1/4" from the end.
Assumed that was called hose barb, and the ridge was to keep the hose
clamp on.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet