SEC: UNCLASSIFIED RE: Plasma Jet Ignitition

Jensen, Adam Adam.Jensen at cbr.defence.gov.au
Thu Feb 25 05:23:00 GMT 1999

Here in AUS they sell a device called Direct Hits, which is basically a
capacitor that attaches in between the spark plug and the spark plug wires.
They have been tested by a few magazines with varied results.  Slightly
improved performance from turboed motors and ones with modded efi systems
that can take advantage of the better burn.  They cost about $25 AUS each
here, but I don't have anymore info at hand. If anybody wants more info you
can email me and I will try to find out some contact details.

Adam Jensson