OBD II guys

Guenther,Max Mguenther at ASCO.COM
Thu Feb 25 15:26:04 GMT 1999

I might be crazy, but if GM can open your door lock and tell where you
are from a satellite, how far away can it be that they will be able to
tell what your car is doing at anytime(I know sending is different from
receiving, but half the technology is there, right now).  I was told
they are working on a way to fix your memcal from the sky(via
satellite).
Max