OBD II guys

Gwyn Reedy mgr at mgrcorp.com
Thu Feb 25 21:28:18 GMT 1999

Reception is easier (technically - signal levels) than transmitting. In
other words the satellite can put a good signal on you, but you don't have
as strong a transmitter to transmit back. But both sending and receiving
take an antenna and I'm sure most of you are clever enough to find
accidental ways to impair the antenna efficiency... Of course they make
tampering with that illegal. Ever hear of interference? How about a pocket
transmitter (out of sight, personal equipment) that puts lots of hash noise
on the downlink frequency.  There is always a way. Puts me in mind of the
gun ruckus - all I own is a pellet gun, but if the police can have automatic
weapons, then I want to have the right to own them too.

According to Lincoln it was government of the people, by the people, for the
people. Now it has turned into government against the people.

Gwyn Reedy
Brandon, Florida
'95 BBB
mailto:mgr at mgrcorp.com