Covert Data Logging was--->OBD II guys

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 04:04:14 GMT 1999

In a message dated 2/25/99 1:57:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, jimd at vcc.bc.ca
writes:

> Apparently they already do this on european autobahns...pay a toll, drive,
>  stop and pay a toll...minion reads the time stamp and calculates the
>  speed. If too fast, they wave over a polizei to present a speeding ticket.

They used to do that in the states on the PA & Ohio Turnpikes....
Clocks at the toll booths still have state auditor's seal, but I think
they gave up using them to write speeding tickets many moons ago.
MV
Buford says my auto cigarette lighter is really a microphone..
Thought police, are you out there?