Plasma Jet Ignition

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Fri Feb 26 05:25:50 GMT 1999

Ok for the simple plasma jet experiment, someone has found the cap  - S-100
needed.  Its at www.directhits.com and its spec almost perfectly matches the
patent.

Next stop is Pep Boys for 8 anti-foulers and then a second gap plug.

Once upon a time JC Whitney has these "special" plugs with a second gap - gar
un damn teed to fire in oil, make more milage, power and cure bunions.   Does
anyone still make or sell them.  Last step needed for poor boys Plasma Jet
experiment.

If anyone finds one let me know - Christine needs a new fangle anyway.
Someone in the shed I gots me an MSD ignition system to spark this puppy
anyway.

1963 Ford C-600 Prison Bus Conversion "Home"
1971 Lincoln Continental 460 "Christine"
1972 "Whale" Mustang awaiting transplant
1978 Dodge Long Bed Peeek Up "Bundymobile"

Habaneros - not just for breakfast anymore