Plasma Jet Ignition

Nico Over nicomax at erols.com
Fri Feb 26 12:45:34 GMT 1999

Guys,
For the plugs, you may want to look at www.torquemaster.com, their plugs
are similar to the old JC whitney ones. I tried using them in my 4runner
after the direct hits but the the ecm (?) wouldn't let the car idle
properly, had to run the idle up to approx 1300 rpm to get it to smooth
out, The 4runner would pull real strong to redline (5500) though. I am
also running a set in my 46 Morris with a 2.5 liter Daimler hemi V-8
(390 Holley/no ecm) and they work superbly, better starts, idles well
and seems better mileage but no ecm. My 2 cents worth. Nico