EFI for Propane

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Sat Feb 27 01:24:29 GMT 1999

Hi check out this: http://www.autolpg.com/autocom/Techref.HTM#anchor948886
http://www.docscipark.com.au/liquiphase.html
I have been playing with the tought of converting an Mercury 2.5efi
outboard
engine,some English company had succses with it ,did even break a speed
record....What about cooling the lpg to a point where its liquid, then we
could use regular efi injectors, we dont have to create a box that must
regulate injection time for the variable pressure that temperature is doing

for lpg fuel pressure.Can a Lucas disc type injector cope with the
pressure?
What about two injectors in series?One ontop of the other?
I have been thinking of just pumping twostroke oil into the lpg tank to get
mix.
Espen Hilde