EFI for Propane

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 03:50:21 GMT 1999

 I used to spend alot of time in the staging lanes at a local track,
talking with a guy who ran a 9.90 car with a BBC burning
GNG..  He had some kinda propane mixers where the carbs
would go on a tunnel ram..  His biggest complaint was that
he couldn't read plugs...  They stayed really clean.
Atomization was obviously not a problem...
Always wanted to try that sort of thing, but there
just didn't seem to be enough info in the mainstream
about it.. Like, does 980 on the O2 sensor mean the
same thing when you're burning gasoline as with
compressed nat.gas?
Mike V.