Voltage regulator, now fuel system boosters

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Sat Jan 2 21:18:37 GMT 1999

Just a thought..............How about running two parallel in-tank pumps &
socks, at full voltage, all of the time, and installing two bypass
regulators in the return side of the fuel recirculating loop so as to avoid
non-linear pressure response?  This could ensure ample flow, adequate
control, and less electronic gadgetry?

Both Bosch and Walbro have some hefty, in-tank, submersible pumps that in
tandem can feed well beyond 1000 Hp!