92 Corvette LT-1

ChvyRs92 at aol.com ChvyRs92 at aol.com
Sat Jan 2 22:37:37 GMT 1999

I have a 92 Camaro that had a v-6 in it, I recently purchased a 92 Corvette
LT-1 motor with both computers (the ECM, and the CCM ). My big problem is
figuring out how to wire the new motor. I know of a few aftermarket companies
that sell wiring harnesses, but they are pretty expensive and I don't know if
I really need them because I have the stock Corvette harness. I am also
curious if I need to disable the VATS or can I wire it up to the module
currently in my 92 Camaro? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.