Voltage regulator, now fuel system boosters

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sat Jan 2 23:35:48 GMT 1999

Hi Folks,
        I have used an RPM activated switch from Mallory(I am sure MSD's would
work too) to turn on the Boost a Pump from Kenne Bell or Whipple.....You can
insert a resistor (has built in 2 way weatherpack)to control how much you want
the boost a pump to increase the voltage...no resistor = 21.5 volts  2k
resistor = 17 volts.....also can use the rpm switch activated from the MAF
meter instead so at a certain airflow the pump is squeezed on, then use
another to shut a solenoid in the return line if even more fuel is required at
a higher MAF.....just some thoughts....
-Carl Summers