fuel pumps

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jan 3 15:19:05 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Pilkenton <mpilkent at ptw.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, January 03, 1999 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: fuel pumps

A/C Delco, has a book that shows all their pumps vital specs., and what they
look like.  Remember when doing an intank, that means a tank R+R for any
pump work.  Personally while not as silent, I like a big dumb noisy one I
can
fix with out a hoist, and 2 friends.  Twice I've wound up changing pump
brushes on the side of the road (less than 20 mins)..  I also carry a spare
ignition module,
cap rotor some long plug wires, fuel filter  and only once been towed home,
in
many years/miles of driving.
Bruce