Chemical warfare

todd israels israels at MNSi.Net
Sun Jan 3 22:19:16 GMT 1999

At 12:12 PM 12/31/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 10:40 AM 12/31/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>  The FBI has set up a system where they scan all, I repeat, ALL, e-mail
>>messages looking for *key words*.  When their system finds one of the key
>>words they begin an investigation of the individual who sent the e-mail, as
>>well as those who received the mail.  As an aside note: when the *hackers*
>>found out about this, they liberated the key word list from the FBI and
>>flooded the net with messages that contained one or more of the key words.
>
>Actually, the FBI has better things to do with their time.

>As for EFI content, I now have a 68HC11EVB sitting here...  any suggestions
>on where to start to make it a controller? (Maybe for a lawnmower first
>then work my way up to the bigger stuff!)
>
>Later,
>DAve

>           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
>     Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA   T.A.P.R. Member #7068
>       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.

	This has been done by several aftermarket ECM manufacturers including a
member in Australia that designed and sold a system of this type.
Unfortunetly I doubt they will share much helpful information but they
might since these systems are getting old and have or will be replaced with
a new generation.
	On a more helpful note assighen I/O to devices and sensors, T chosen
sensors to exsisting ones and monitor and data log these devices.  I perfer
Boneyard sensors that are easily replaceable at any parts store.  This step
is optional but should provied a good learning experince, Write your
software and compare under driving conditions with factory EFI system.
	When all is done and working a simple batch fire or throtle body system
simmaler to GM up to about 93 should be possible. I first got my 68HC11
Board for this purpose but got impatiant to drive the car and a Quadrajet
was so easy and quick.
	Please keep me and most probably the rest of the list updated on your
progress.

				Todd Israels