Water Injection Thread

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 01:55:53 GMT 1999

Yep, don't have one, but have played with chips for a number of
friends, and It's very impressive when a 3700 lb family car with air
conditioning, power windows, power sunroof (you get the idea)
can drive to the drag strip, bolt on a set of stickies and turn 10's.
That's with a big turbo, bigger intercooler and injectors, but that's
still pretty impressive.  The Buick V6 (pushrod, 2 valve) engine is
really a work horse.  BTW, they have a 'sort of' stainless tube
header arrangement.  .I believe the stock turbo was a T3..
The web site has tons of info at:
                  http://ni.umd.edu/gnttype/www/
Mike V