92 Corvette LT-1

mitcho mitcho at netcom.com
Mon Jan 4 22:25:27 GMT 1999

At 02:19 PM 1/3/99 -0600, Steve Ravet wrote:

>Also, you may want to look at the TPI/TBI engine swapping manual from
>Jags that run (www.jagsthatrun.com)  It's aimed at putting EFI engines
>into older non-EFI cars but it has some good words on wiring.

The "Chevrolet TPI & TBI Engine Swapping" book advertised at Steve Smith
Autosports (http://www.ssapubl.com/prod06a.html) Jerry is talking about
*is* the manual mentioned above by Mike Knell of Jags That Run.  It is also
available from Summit and no doubt other folks.

It is an excellent book for someone who has never done this sort of thing
before.  My own plans include fuel injection for a variety of sixties V8
Chevrolets as well as a basic V8 conversion of a Jaguar XJ-6 Series I.

At the risk of making him hate me, I'll mention that Mike Knell's email
address is available at the JTR Webpage, and he does personally answer his
email.  For all I know he's a member of this mailing list.

Mitch