Injector Duty Monitor

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Mon Jan 4 23:37:25 GMT 1999

Another thought..............how about an old "surplus" oscilloscope hooked
up to the injector circuit.  This would provide a pretty good
visual/graphical representation of duty cycle and phasing?

Various companies also manufacture "plug-n-play" notebook oriented
automotive oscilloscope modules.

Have fun;
Walt.