Injector Duty Monitor

Khoo Teck-Khoon tkkhoo at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:53:24 GMT 1999

>Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:51:37 -0600 (CST)
>From: "Gregory A. Parmer" <gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu>
>To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
>Subject: Re: Injector Duty Monitor
>

>For a relative sort of deal, see
>http://sura1.jlab.org/~bowling/fieye.html
>It is a *very* simple idea.
>
>For more accurate results, an analog voltmeter connected to the
>ECM side of the injector should give reasonable data...as in 12v=0%
>duty cycle, 0v=100% duty cycle.
>
>-greg

I've seen the diagram and still confused somewhat. Anyway, is it
possible to wire a LED to the ECU side of the injector wire and just
look at the amount of time the LED is lighted. Perhaps, a continuous on
would indicate 100% injector duty or is it the other way? Would this
load the circuit to the injectors as I only know the pin for injector
no. 1 on the ECU?

Regards