aldl protocol

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jan 5 14:52:55 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Ford <pford at qnx.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 9:33 AM
Subject: aldl protocol

There is lots of info about the ALDL, in the archives, but, are you trying
to access
the calibrations thru the ALDL?.  The only ones that I know that have that
access,
are the late Flash Prom series.  If your's does allow that would you share
how it's
done.
  The ALDL can be used for diagnostics, and a scanner can be had for less
than the time to invent the link, well again in the archives is alotta
material.
Bruce