Slight corrrection on VSS

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jan 5 22:33:25 GMT 1999

Some days, weeks, months ago, some one mentioned that the VSS
has nothing to due with engine fueling, well I wanted to make sure, but yes
it does on the BCC AUJP.  Closed throttle with a VSS
signal decreasing, does do a 0 injector oulse width, according to diacom.
Also. appears in some 87-89 165 Vette stuff.  Those
were not stock (vette) but I'd doubt a chip burner had the knowledge to
invoke it.
  It also, did this open or closed loop.
Cheers
Bruce       What's that Doc?, if I hit send it goes to the list?. OK, let's
                 see delete or send, oops