Injector Duty Monitor

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 6 03:44:28 GMT 1999

At 08:32 PM 1/5/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>> Subject: Injector Duty Monitor
>>>
>>> On this subject, what is it that we really want to
>>> measure? Duty cycle or the pulse width?
>>>
>Duty cycle relates to horsepower, pulsewidth to torque--which do you wanna
>know??

Huh?
Duty cycle is the ratio of on to off time of the injector... this you need
to know so you don't have to run your injectors static at WOT and Max
RPM... Pulsewidth will tell you how long the injector is open so you know
how much fuel is being injected...

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.