Turbo header design

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed Jan 6 22:07:24 GMT 1999

I haven't been involved in this thread, but let me point out
that scavenging is associated with the Dynamics of the
pressure, not the static average value. If you ignor the
static pressure rise do to the turbo blockage you will still
find the dynamics of the individual exhaust pulses. These
pulses can still be timed to cause scavenging. The negative
pressure that follows the pulse will be negative relative to
the pulse, but not in an absolute sense.

		Ken