Wide Band Lambda Sensor, where can I locate?Walter?

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Thu Jan 7 03:37:41 GMT 1999

Hi Guys!  NGK (USA)  is located in Michigan, and the last phone number that
I have for them is 1-810-489-0110.

The sensor is a TL-7111-W1 UEGO sensor ($600), the controller is a TC-6000
($400) and the wiring harness is TH-2009-W1 ($60).  The controller comes in
"A, B, C, D" versions, for  analysis of A/F ratios of 10-30, 14-54, 15-50,
and 10-15.5 respectively.  The output voltage is roughly 1-5 volts, and is
highly nonlinear.

The sensor harness connector utilizes 7 connections.  Basically, it is a
6-wire sensor (as made for Horiba and others) plus one other terminal for a
compensation resistance.

The repeatability and response are pretty good, but the life is short.  The
sensor does not like sudden contact with moisture!  To be super accurate,
you'll have to generate your own Voltage/Lambda transfer function, but for
relative tuning purposes the supplied NGK graph works fine.

All of this was collected 3 years ago, I'd love to hear from the list of any
similar products that have emerged since then?

Take Care;
Walt.