Duty Cycle Monitor Group Buy

Steven Ciciora scicior at uswest.com
Thu Jan 7 23:31:32 GMT 1999

I've believed that there has been a need for a duty cycle monitor for
some time, and have been looking for some time to build one, but with no
luck.  It seems like one or two people out there have plans.  I would be
willing to voulenteer to put together a kit (design PCB, order parts,
etc) for such a beast, if someone had some working source code.  I can
program PICs, too.  What _I_ would like to see on a display is on time
(in ms), off time, frequency (and/or RPM), and duty cycle (in %).  All
on an LCD Display.

If anyone has some PIC source code, please let me know.

Steven Ciciora