Prom for 90 dodge trunks

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 8 07:17:43 GMT 1999

There are no eproms available for Dodge vehicles... you have to buy a
complete computer assy with the perf cals in it. (You can get them from the
dodge dealer... Mopar Performance is the only company I know of that makes
them...)
Dodge (all chrysler) PCM's are potted and sealed... you'd destroy it trying
to get the epoxy off the circuit board to get at the prom to unsolder it.

Later,
Dave

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.